1. Where did you meet? We met when my sister Jessica dated his brother Ed. Long Story . . . But we also had classes together in Junior High and High School.
2. How long did you date before you were married? About four years - High School Sweethearts, ah cute . .
3. How long have you been married? Three Years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Lots of things . . juggles, makes delicious stir fry, knows how to do imaginary math. . .
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His Eyes and his mouth :-D
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His sense of humor. He is so silly.
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? Car
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his Favorite food? Hmm . .I would have to say homemade pizza, lasagna, or meatball subs. Or possibly chinese food. . . .
10. What is his favorite sport? GOLF!!!!!!
11. When and where was your first kiss? It was after we had been dating a couple of weeks on the side of my parents house.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? haha .. . Just kidding. Going to movies or to dinner. But considering we have a two year old, we usually rent a movie and eat at home which is fun too.
13. Do you have any Children? We have our two year old Tyler and we're expecting another baby in March.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can yo-yo like it's nobody's business.
15. How old is he? 23
16. Who said I love you first? Tim- he loves me the most.
17. What is his favorite type of music? He likes a pretty wide variety, but mostly alternative rock.
18. What do you admire most about him? He is such a good dad. He's Tylers best friend. He is always sacrificing for his family and works so hard. He never thinks twice about helping people.
19. Do you think he will read this? Possibly. . maybe next time he is procrastinating doing his homework. And if he does . . I told you that if you won't take a normal picture with me I'll just start using the ridiculous ones!!
I tag anyone who loves their husband and hasn't been tagged yet.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Husband Tag
Posted by Carlye at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I see that you are almost 15 wks preggers that means in a couple of weeks she will show us that she is a girl...or maybe its a boy and he'll pull his penis off and be a girl anyway (that's really what my doctor said to me...)turns out it was a boy who didnt pull his penis off so...anyway betcha never had a comment on your blog that had the word penis in it three times. I miss your stupid guts out.
How sweet. And I like the picture of you two. I personally like the funny pics. They make for the best memories.
I like the funny picture while simultaneous talking to Tim-- that was hilarious, I actually laughed out loud, not just lol... anyway!
I hope that you're feeling better than you have been lately :)
Hi Carlye!!
I just found your blog from your facebook and I love it!! It's so cute! I just started one last month. If you want to peek...it's themeierfamily5.blogspot.com
How's the pregnancy going? I'm still looking for a new OB...It's so hard!!
You guys are adorable! You look too young to have a baby and one on the way! Actually, you remind me of me when I was your age (with two small children), just a baby ourselves!
xoxo
Saki and I think you and Tim are an admirable couple and I'm sad we didn't see you more when we were at grandma's apts, you are so fun and Tim seems like such a kind, caring man. I love your short hair. Hope you get feeling better. Grandma said that Redd got his hand crushed at work and needs our prayers...
Post a Comment