Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yes, that IS pizza in his eyebrow.

The other day we had to take Tyler to the doctors (we thought he had an ear infection, but not to worry, he doesn't). As soon as we left he started begging for pizza. Tyler loves pizza almost as much as he loves puppies, trucks, and grandma's. So, since we were feeling guilty for making him endure a doctor's visit for nothing, we made a frozen pizza for lunch. Granted this was just an ordinary lunch, I took some pictures. He just seemed a little messier than average. I know that 90 percent of my posts are pictures, but you and I both know you don't care what I have to say anyways.













2 comments:

marcie said...

Don't feel bad-- I've pretty much done a formal study that shows that people don't leave comments unless there are pics attached to your blog; it's just the way it is, haha!

Meredith said...

I love the pics! I will agree with your little guy- I love pizza too!