What a hard life...I wish all I had to do was go to the park and eat cereal all day.
What a cute baby you have! Perhaps we should attend the upcoming choir concert together and bring him so he can sing along. Such fun. Also, he was a little gem to tend for the two hours I babysat. So cute.
Hi Carlye! I tagged you! Check my blog for details!
Just reading this makes me tired! I would be wiped out! Tyler is the cutest!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a hard life...I wish all I had to do was go to the park and eat cereal all day.
What a cute baby you have! Perhaps we should attend the upcoming choir concert together and bring him so he can sing along. Such fun. Also, he was a little gem to tend for the two hours I babysat. So cute.
Hi Carlye! I tagged you! Check my blog for details!
Just reading this makes me tired! I would be wiped out! Tyler is the cutest!
Post a Comment